Page 2 of 2
- The average operating distance between two HiMoNN devices is 2 km
- The HiMoNN relay feature allows for unproblematic implementation of even larger distances
- HiMoNN is user-friendly. It can be installed fast and used intuitively. Users can concentrate on their actual tasks from the very beginning.
- HiMoNN integrates conventional end user devices such as laptops, tablets, smartphones, video cameras etc., into a network. The user works in his usual IT environment.
- HiMoNN supports numerous applications such as audio, video and data transmission and is therefore suitable for a variety of operation scenarios.
- HiMoNN is economic due to its high operating range (reduced number of communication nodes), the operation without stationary infrastructure and the usability of conventional end user devices.
- HiMoNN can easily be operated as a gateway and connected to a wide area network. This allows the real time data exchange between operation site and remote databases or regional control centres.
- HiMoNN is robust. Its extended temperature range as well as its protection against dust and water guarantees ideal suitability also under most adverse environmental conditions.